Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Liaison officers

In 2015, Luxembourg held the Presidency of the European Council during the second half of the year.

In that context, I had the pleasure to act as a liaison officer for several European delegations during the informal meetings. 

I met many different people from all over Europe ; the Czech Republic, the former Republic of Macedonia, Bulgaria, Poland, among others.

However, the best part was working with my fellow liaison officers during those 6 months. People from different professions and parts of Luxembourg, all motivated to make "our" Presidency as successful and pleasant as possible.

All good things come to an end, sadly, but to end this wonderful experience and show my appreciation to my colleagues, I made a series of portraits for as many of them as I could.

Here are a some of my favourites. I will post more in a separate post.

Mariette

Michel

Monique

René

Theresa

Laurent
Alain

Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment