Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

InkTober - part 2

Here is the second part of my InkTober drawings. I find that the hardest part so far is choosing a subject. Which is why I turn to the internet for inspiration.

Unfortunately, as so often happens when surfing the web, I don't always remember to write down the source (or it simply is not specified where I find the picture).

So if you recognize one of your photos, please let me know so I can credit you appropriately.

In any case, I hope you enjoy my work inspired by yours!

InkTober8
A jolly Buddha!
InkTober9
Difficult to catch the movement of the wings
InkTober10
Can can!
InkTober11
I love apes!
InkTober12
It reminded me of Finding Nemo
InkTober13
By Odin, more beer!
InkTober14
This one reminded me of La Fontaine's fable, The Lion and the Rat

No comments:

Post a Comment