Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

InkTober - part 1

This year I decided to take on the  InkTober challenge, an initiative created by Jake Parker.

Participants are supposed to make one ink drawing a day during the entire month of October and post them on their blog (or any other social media tool) using the hashtag #inktober.

The purpose of this challenge is to improve our skills and form a positive habit of exercising every day.

This is supposed to be fun, so there is no real pressure to make one drawing every single day, but that's what I am trying to do this month and I have been good so far.

I have been posting my drawings on Instagram so far, as it is a much faster way to share them, but I will post compilations of them throughout the month on this blog as well.

Here are the 7 first days. You can also check my dedicated album on Flickr which I will be updating regularly to see them all together.

InkTober1
Sikh 
InKtober2
Field in Provence

InkTober3
Snoopy and Charles Schulz

InkTober4
My shoes

InkTober5
Nose picking giraffe

InkTober6
Malala Yousafzai
InkTober7
Monkey in the bathtub


No comments:

Post a Comment